We offer a Private Tours service to groups of all sizes. We're not called Yourway for nothing – we want you to be able to travel the country and do it your way, in your time, according to your own specific requirements. You'll be provided with a private vehicle and your own personal tour guide who will plan the trip however you wish.You can depend on our guides to ensure a great experience, chosen for their deep knowledge of the country as well as their fun personalities.
The first stop on this tour will be the Church of Patre Nostre, which was built to commemorate the site where Jesus rose to heaven. Constructed by Constantine the Great in the 4th century, the site was originally marked by a basilica. Here you'll see dozens of panels that display the Lord's Prayer in 123 languages.
The Mount of Olives provides a spectacular view over the Old City and the Temple Mount, surrounded by modern Jerusalem. On your way down to the city you will stop by the Dominus Flevit Church, said to be where Jesus wept at the destruction of Jerusalem. From there the tour will reach the foot of the mountain and you will visit the Church of All Nations which is in the Garden of Gethsemane, where the Romans captured Jesus and arrested him. From Lions Gate you will get a great view of the 3,000 year old Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives and take in the impressive burial site at its base.
In the Old City, you will visit the Church of St. Anne, believed to be where the Virgin Mary grew up, and from there you will move on to the Pools of Bethseda, as described in the Gospel of John. Finally, you will visit the Convent of the Sisters of Zion, which is found at the far end of the Via Dolorosa. One of the most fascinating parts of this site are the markings made by Roman Soldiers as some sort of game.
The tour includes:
- A private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car. All our vehicles are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe.
- 9 hours of guided tour (USD 40 for any additional hour).
- Pick-up and drop-off at any point in Israel.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- Parking and toll road fees.
- Available Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, German, French.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
- A moderate dress code is required to enter the holy places. Knees and shoulder must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.