The Dead Sea is the lowest place on earth, 421 meters below sea level. The Dead Sea consists of
a tines 10
concentration of salt, compared for instance to the Mediterranean Sea. This fact enables natural buoyancy without additional effort, and creates a feeling of relaxation and tranquility.
We’ll begin our tour descending to the Judean Desert via the Inn of the Good Samaritan. Moving forward we arrive at Masada and then ascent by cable car to tour the remains of the Herodian Fortress, built by King Herod two thousand years ago. Touring the sites, we’ll revisit its history and heritage, relating to the up rise of the Jewish Zealots against their Roman overlords.
We then leave Massada and head towards The Dead Sea, one of the most toured sites in Israel by tourists and locals alike. On shore you could enjoy a mud bath bearing many therapeutic. Dipping in the sea itself is also highly recommended, experiencing the Dead Sea’s unique attributes, allowing for extreme ease of floating and effortless swimming. On our way back we’ll get a view of the Ein Gedi oasis, the Qumran caves where the famous Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered and the ancient city of Jericho, the oldest city in existence with settlements dating back to 9000 BCE.
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service.
- Professional tour guide in your language.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle/bus.
- Entrance fees to Masada and the Dead Sea beach.
The tour does not include:
- Name of the Dead Sea Beach: Mineral Beach
- Recommended hats, bathing suit, towels, sun protection.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.