We offer a Private Tours service to groups of all sizes. We're not called Yourway for nothing – we want you to be able to travel the country and do it your way, in your time, according to your own specific requirements. You'll be provided with a private vehicle and your own personal tour guide who will plan the trip however you wish.You can depend on our guides to ensure a great experience, chosen for their deep knowledge of the country as well as their fun personalities.
The Golan Heights is an important area with a lot of history and controversy surrounding it. The high mountainous plateau forms a natural border between Syria and Israel, and is therefore strategically very important to whoever holds it. It was Syrian until the 1967 Six Day War when it was captured by the IDF. Here you'll learn about the war and the importance of the area, and get some amazing views of the region. The Golan Heights is said to be one of the most beautiful areas in Israel and contains some spectacular hiking trails, rivers and waterfalls.
The first stop on this tour will be at Poriya, where you can take in the magnificent view of the Sea of Galilee against the backdrop of the Jordan Valley & Golan Heights. Continuing onwards to Hamat Gader, you'll see another amazing view, and then arrive at the Shalom Observatory. After that it's on to Katzrin, a city with amazing excavations, a museum, and a very ancient synagogue. Following on from Katrin you'll visit Mount Bental which sits above the Kuneitra Valley. Here you'll see the Syrian Border and visit a former military bunker to conclude the tour, after which you'll be dropped back at your Galil hotel via a scenic drive along the Jordan River.
The tour includes:
- A private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- 9 hours of guided tour (USD 40 for any additional hour).
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car. All our vehicles are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe.
- Pick-up and drop-off at any point in Israel.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- Parking and toll road fees.
- Available Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, German, French.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.