This website site is affiliated with Diesenhaus Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd, one of the largest Incoming Tour Operators in Israel. You may feel secure in the knowledge that you are receiving the most competitive rates, the best service and the confidence of a reputable Company.
- Booking on this website and the rates displayed are valid ONLY for tourists holding International (non-Israeli) passports, and NOT FOR Israeli citizens.
- According to new regulations, the determination of a tourist has been changed. A Tourist is a person who entered Israel on a foreign passport and his/her passport was stamped with Visa class B1, B2 or B3. For all other persons entering Israel including those with dual citizenship, one of which is Israeli, our rates are not valid Rates: All rates are quoted in the currency specified and are subject to amendments in the event of changes in local economic conditions. Should Incoming Tourism become subject to VAT, the applicable percentage must be added to all rates.
- The full amount will be charged to the credit card given upon confirmation of services.
Half Board Supplement refers to table d’hote dinner only. Rates for Full Board are available upon request.
Credit Card Payments:
Your Credit Card details are encrypted for safety and may only be used to pay for the services you select. You will be debited for confirmed services only. bookings made On Request will be confirmed to you by email prior to debiting your Credit Card.
Reservations and Vouchers:
Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an order confirmation by email. Reservations are made either directly with the Supplier, or through an in-house Allotment. This means you’re your name and details may not be registered in the Hotel itself until 7 - 14 days prior to arrival. Our Voucher is transmitted to the Hotel or Supplier automatically, prior to your arrival. Questions and requests for changes should be made through the contact us form. All special requests e.g. bed type, non-smoking room, connecting, etc. cannot be guaranteed and will be confirmed only by the hotel upon arrival, based on availability.
- Whilst it is possible to cancel reservations, cancellation fees apply, as follows:
- There is a $US 35 registration fee for all cancellations made.
- Cancellations made between 72 hours and arrival date, are subject to a fee equal to 2 night’s price.
- No refunds for "no show" and unused services.
- Cancellations of reservations for Holiday periods and High season, may be subject to a 3 –7 nights cancellation fee, depending on Hotel or other Supplier policy, and this may be effective immediately upon making your booking. Please enquire for details.
- These cancellation fees will be imposed regardless of the reason for the cancellation (Including non-receipt of entry visa to Israel).
Liability & Responsibility
- Your Way Tourism Ltd. will not assume liability for any loss, damage, delay or accident of any kind that may occur due to the negligence of any company, hotel proprietor or other person responsible for the provision of services.
- The Categories (Stars) of Hotels are displayed only as an indication since there are no official ratings in Israel.
In addition to the services displayed on Yourway website, we can also offer you an additional arrangements such as International and Domestic Flights, Organized Tours (Including Private guides) and also cater to any special requests you may have. Please feel free to contact us: Reservations@touryourway.com