The northern part of Israel is divided to four major areas: the Golan Heights, the upper Galilee, the western Galilee and around the Sea of Galilee. The northern part of Israel is "the nature of Israel", it is characterizes itself with mountain terrain an abundance of streams, flowing from Mount Hermon down to the Sea of Galilee.
Drive north and see on route breathtaking view over Jordan valley. At Tiberias we visit the graves of the world renowned Rabbi Moses Maimonides, Rambam, and of the second century sage, Rabbi Meir Baal HaNes. Drive via the Sea of Galilee and stop at diamond factory for light refreshments.
During a walk through the old city of Safed, city of the Kabala, we stop at the synagogue of the Ari HaKadosh, Isaac Luria, the visitors' centre and the artists' quarter. Finally, at Mount Meron, where thousands annually celebrate Lag BaOmer, we visit the graves of Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, Rashbi, and his son.
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service.
- Professional tour guide in your language.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle/bus.
The tour does not include:
- A moderate dress code is required to enter the holy places. Knees and shoulder must be covered.
- Minimum of 3 travelers per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.