Our walking tours are the ultimate way to enjoy the wonders of Jerusalem. The tours are in English and suitable for small groups of minimum two persons. As always, our tours are guided by the most professional guides who are certified by the Israel Tourist Guide Association.
We will meet at Jaffa Gate, located a few minutes from the famous Mamila mall. From there, after a quick preparation and introduction with the guide, we will start our tour to the alleys of the Old City.
We will start with a walk along the walls of the old city, while looking at the spectacular views of the first neighborhoods that were built outside the old city walls. We'll visit Mount Zion and King David's tomb, go to see a beautiful overview of Mount of Olives – the oldest Jewish cemetery in the world that still operates. We'll enter the Jewish quarter through Zion Gate and walk leisurely through its alleys. We'll look at the "broad wall" that was built 2700 years ago by King Hezekiah as written in the Bible!
Then we will continue to the most central point in the old city and overlook the Temple Mount – where the 1st and 2nd temple used to stand. We'll look at the beautiful "ruined" synagogue, and hear about the harsh battles over the Jewish quarter during the war of independents. We'll end the tour with a visit in the Western Wall - "this year in Jerusalem!"
At this point we will say good bye, and wish you a pleasant stay in our beautiful country, hope you enjoyed.
- Meeting Point - Jaffa Gate, near the Mamilla mall. (Show on map).
- End point - the Western Wall.
- This tour is operated in English only.
- The price does not include the guide's tip (optional), life insurance.
- The price does not include food and drinks.
- A moderate dress code is required to enter the holy places. Knees and shoulder must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received 24 -48 hours post booking.