Our walking tours are the ultimate way to enjoy the wonders of Jerusalem. The tours are in English and suitable for small groups of minimum two persons. As always, our tours are guided by the most professional guides who are certified by the Israel Tourist Guide Association.
We will meet at Jaffa Gate, located a few minutes from the famous Mamila mall. From there, after an quick preparation and introduction with the guide, we will start our tour through the alleys of the Old City.
We will enter through Jaffa gate, and make our way towards the Christian quarter.
We will visit the last stations of the Via Dolorosa, located in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher – the place where Jesus was crucified, buried, and resurrected. From there we will go to the Ethiopian Church and explore the unique group that split from the main stream of Christianity in the 5th century. They believe they are the descendants of the meeting between King Solomon and the queen of Sheba.
We will continue to Saint Helena's Coptic Church, to the hidden mysterious water cistern. From there we'll walk to the Jewish Quarter, leisurely walk through its alleys and the "Cardo" – modern shops in an ancient market – which will lead us to Mount Zion. There We will visit King David's tomb and the last supper room - where Jesus had his Passover feast with his 12 apostles. We will end the tour with a beautiful overlook of Mount of Olives, where Jesus entered Jerusalem in the last week of his life.
At this point we will say good bye, and wish you a pleasant stay in our beautiful country. Hope you enjoyed.
- Meeting Point - Jaffa Gate, near the Mamilla mall. (Show on map).
- End point - the Western Wall.
- This tour is operated in English only.
- The price does not include the guide's tip (optional), life insurance.
- The price does not include food and drinks.
- A moderate dress code is required to enter the holy places. Knees and shoulder must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received 24 -48 hours post booking.