"Yourway" offers a range of Shore Excursions in Israel. Our tours catered to enable you get to the most at your short stays in Israel. These are all private tours, our touring programs, which can be tailored made according to your interests and the sites you wish to visit. From the port of Ashdod, you can visit the old city of Jerusalem, the city of Bethlehem, and the lowest place on earth - the Dead Sea. So if you are coming to Israel on a cruise let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable..
Explore Israel with a professional private tour guide.
Pickup and drop off at Ashdod port.
Control on your tour schedule.
Enjoy panoramic views from the Mount of Olives Overlook Jerusalem-new city and the Temple Mount.
Visit popular Holy places such as: Church of holy spelchure, the Western Wall and the Garden of Gethsemane.
Visit all quarters in the old city of Jerusalem: Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Armenian.
Visit Bethlehem- home town of King David and the birthplace of Jesus.
Walk to the Church of Nativity and descend to the grotto, where Jesus was laid in the manger.
Choose your tour guide language: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German.
Travel with Yourway, and let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable.
Exit Ashdod port east for drive to Jerusalem. Arrive to the Mount of Olives, overlook Jerusalem and the Temple Mount esplanade. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city .Enter the 500 year old city ramparts to visit The Western (Wailing) Wall. Walk through the local Bazaar, the Christian Quarter, the Stations of the Cross (Via Dolorosa ) and the site of the crucifixion the - Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Walk along the 1700-year-old Byzantine main street, the Cardo, and the renovated Jewish Quarter.Ascend Mt. Zion - Hall of last supper, David's tomb - enter the 500 year old city ramparts. Enter Bethlehem via Manger Square, where the Church of the Nativity is located. Overlook the shepherd fields and return to meeting point. Return to the ship.
More recommended sites for you:
- Yad Vashem holocaust museum.
- The Western Wall tunnel (advanced booking)
- The Citadel of David.
- The Shrine of the Book.
- The Knesset.
- The Holyland model of Jerusalem.
- Israel supreme court.
- Rabin’s tomb on Mt. Herzl.
What is a private tour?
- A Private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel. You are provided with your own private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- You can be collected from any point in Israel.
- The private tours prices do not include lunch and entrance fees.
- Our standard fleet on private tours consist of large and modern Kaia Carnival (Sedona), GMC Savana and others. Our luxury vehicles are Mercedes C and E Class models and Mercedes V Class Mini-buses.
- You can control on your tour schedule.
- Up to 200 km OR 9 hours a day.
- Every extra km - $1.5
- Every additional hour - $40
- Not included lunch, entrance fees, parking and toll road fees.
- Modest dress is required: Covered shoulders/ No shorts required.
- On Fridays, Saturdays & High Holidays the Holocaust Museum is closed.
- Passports compulsory.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
Cancellation fee of 5% charged for Cancellation up to 72 hours in advance.
Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification 24 hours in advance
Non show - No refund.
Sites During The Tour
Below you can find the list of the sites we'll see during the tour: