"Yourway" offers a range of Shore Excursions in Israel. Our tours catered to enable you get to the most at your short stays in Israel. These are all private tours, our touring programs, which can be tailored made according to your interests and the sites you wish to visit. From the port of Ashdod, you can visit the old city of Jerusalem, the city of Bethlehem, and the lowest place on earth - the Dead Sea. So if you are coming to Israel on a cruise let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable..
Explore Tel Aviv and Caesarea with a professional private tour guide.
Choose your tour guide language: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German.
Pickup and drop off at Ashdod port.
Control on your tour schedule.
Visit Tel Aviv - "the city that never stops"
Explore Caesarea- the ancient Roman city.
Travel with Yourway, and let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable.
Exit Ashdod port north to Caesarea, which in ancient times was a Phoenician fisherman’s village known as Migdal Shorshan, Alexander the Great conquered the village. Herod recognized the city’s potential and changed it to a prosperous port, calling it Caeserea after Augustus Caesar. Arrive in Tel Aviv, drive along the bustling beach promenade road to visit the historical harbor of Jaffa and the Jaffa Museum of biblical archaeological excavations.
Walk through the old Artists' quarter and its variety of galleries. Enjoy a view of the sea and harbor mentioned in the story of Jonah and the Whale. Drive to the older sector of Tel Aviv and visit the some of the city's most popular bars and cafes. Stay on at a bar or cafe of your choice or stay with the tour and see Tel Aviv's buzzing central street sights: Dizengoff Street, Rothschild's Boulevard, The Hall of Independence, and the Yitzchak Rabin Square and memorial. Return to Ashdod port.
Recommended sites for you:
- Neve Tzedek
- Jaffa Flea Market
- Carmel Food and fruit Market Art & Crafts fair at Nahalat Binyamin
- Tel Aviv Art Museum
- Museum of the Diaspora
- Great Synagogue
- Haganah Movement Museum
- Azrieli Building Obesrvatory at the 50th floor
- Swimming in the Mediterranean Sea at Tel Aviv's beaches
- Tel Aviv harbour & marine Safari Zoo.
What is a private tour?
- A Private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel. You are provided with your own private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- You can be collected from any point in Israel.
- The private tours prices do not include lunch and entrance fees.
- Our standard fleet on private tours consist of large and modern Kaia Carnival (Sedona), GMC Savana and others. Our luxury vehicles are Mercedes C and E Class models and Mercedes V Class Mini-buses.
- You can control on your tour schedule.
- Up to 200 km OR 9 hours a day
- Every extra km - $1.5
- Every additional hour - $40
- Not included lunch, entrance fees, parking and toll road fees.
Cancellation fee of 5% charged for Cancellation up to 72 hours in advance.
Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification 24 hours in advance
Non show - No refund.