We offer a Private Tours service to groups of all sizes. We're not called Yourway for nothing – we want you to be able to travel the country and do it your way, in your time, according to your own specific requirements. You'll be provided with a private vehicle and your own personal tour guide who will plan the trip however you wish.You can depend on our guides to ensure a great experience, chosen for their deep knowledge of the country as well as their fun personalities.
The tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and takes you to the first stop – the Diaspora Museum – a museum telling the story of the Jewish Diaspora over the last 2000 years and the eventual return of the Jewish People to their spiritual and historical homeland. Next you'll visit some of Tel Aviv's main streets like Dizengoff, Rothschild and Ibn Gvirol. Here you'll make a stop at Rabin Square, where Prime Minister Yitchak Rabin was assassinated during a peace rally in 1994.
The next place on the tour is one of the world's oldest living cities – Jaffa. Now part of Tel Aviv, Jaffa is an incredibly beautiful fusion of the ancient Middle East with a modern European twist. After seeing all the main sites in Jaffa, the tour will move onto Neve Tzedek, the first Jewish neighborhood in the region and the starting point of Tel Aviv. The refurbished area hasn't lost any of its artistic charm and has a special atmosphere.
Here you'll find top class restaurants and nightlife spots, shops selling clothes by famous designers and plenty of art. There is an art market open every Tuesday & Friday on the pedestrianized street Nachalat Binyamin, a perfect place to buy gifts for friends and family. At the other end of this street is the start of Shenkin Street, with a totally different atmosphere. The street is known for its boutique clothes shops and quaint cafés. This concludes the tour and you'll be taken back to your hotel.
The tour includes:
- A private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- 9 hours of guided tour (USD 40 for any additional hour).
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car. All our vehicles are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe.
- Pick-up and drop-off at any point in Israel.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- Parking and toll road fees.
- Available Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, German, French.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.