Lies inside the magical courtyard in Ein Kerem, it is filled with beautiful gardens, a guest house, a monastery, a small museum and a cemetery. The place was purchased in the mid 19th century by Alphonse Resstibon, a rich Jew from Strauss berg in France.
This man had a religious revelation that made him turn to Christianity and he became a salvation monk. Resstibon purchased the area for little Christian orphans from Lebanon, kids whose parents were slaughtered by Muslims. Nowadays there are 7 active nuns that cannot speak (silent nuns) and a couple of more nuns who are allowed to speak.
The first structure built was the orphanage itself, and after 1948 the orphanage was closed and the place became a guest house, there is still the very small and modest cemetery where Rettisbon himself is barried.