We offer a Private Tours service to groups of all sizes. We're not called Yourway for nothing – we want you to be able to travel the country and do it your way, in your time, according to your own specific requirements. You'll be provided with a private vehicle and your own personal tour guide who will plan the trip however you wish.You can depend on our guides to ensure a great experience, chosen for their deep knowledge of the country as well as their fun personalities.
The tour begins by looking out onto the Old City from the Mount of Olives, with an amazing view of the Temple Mount. This is one of the oldest Jewish cemeteries, dating back over 3,000 years. You will then walk down to the Kidron Valley, where you'll see the Garden of Gethsemane along with the Church of All Nations, believed to be where Jesus prayed with his followers the night before the crucifixion. Look out for the extravagant tombs at the foot of the mountain.
The Old City tour will take you firstly through the Armenian Quarter along the ancient central Roman street, the Cardo, ending at the Western Wall. You will then follow the Via Dolorosa, stopping at the Stations of the Cross, to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the site of the crucifixion. After some time in the markets of the Muslim and Christian Quarters, the tour will continue on into the new city of Jerusalem, including a visit to the powerful Holocaust museum Yad Vashem. At the end of the tour you will be taken back to your hotel.
The tour includes:
- A private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car. All our vehicles are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe.
- 9 hours of guided tour (USD 40 for any additional hour).
- Pick-up and drop-off at any point in Israel.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- Parking and toll road fees.
- Available Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, German, French.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
- A moderate dress code is required to enter the holy places. Knees and shoulder must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.