We offer a Private Tours service to groups of all sizes. We're not called Yourway for nothing – we want you to be able to travel the country and do it your way, in your time, according to your own specific requirements. You'll be provided with a private vehicle and your own personal tour guide who will plan the trip however you wish.You can depend on our guides to ensure a great experience, chosen for their deep knowledge of the country as well as their fun personalities.
Jerusalem is the Israeli state capital and is the biggest city in Israel. Jerusalem is a holy city to all three religions; Judaism, Christianity and Islam and this is due to its 5000 year history of stories and legacies. The Dead Sea is the lowest place on earth, 421 meters below sea level. The Dead Sea consists of a tines 10 concentration of salt, compared for instance to the Mediterranean Sea.
This day tour starts with a breathtaking view of Jerusalem as seen from atop Mount Olives, looking down at the Old City and the Temple Mount. Mount Olives is also one of the oldest Jewish burial sites, over three hundred years old. At the Mount’s base we will also view the Garden of Gethsemane and the monumental burial tombs while driving along the Kidron Valley.
We then head into the city through the Armenian Quarter, walking along the 1700 year old Byzantine Cardo, an integral component of the city’s design dating back to the Roman era. We walk towards the Western Wall (the Kotel) and then continue to follow the Stations of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) with our final stop being the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the site of Jesus’s crucifixion. Before leaving Jerusalem you are welcome to enjoy the local bazaars in the Christian and Muslim Quarters.
Leaving Jerusalem we descend to the Judean desert, moving past Jericho to the northern coast of the Dead Sea. There we can swim and float in the sea’s unique waters enriched with minerals and bath in the special mud of the Dead Sea shore.
More recommended sites:
- The Western Wall tunnel (advanced booking only)
- The Citadel of David.
- The Shrine of the Book.
- The Knesset.
- The Holyland model of Jerusalem.
- Yad Vashem holocaust museum.
- Israel supreme court.
- Itzhak Rabin’s tomb on Mt. Herzl.
In Dead Sea Area:
- Kibbutz Almog.
- a museum that displays the reconstruction of the Dead Sea Scrolls Jericho.
- visit the oldest and lowest city of the world (Palestinian Authority Territory) Guided tour of the site of Qumran.
- where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Ein Gedi nature resort.
- walking in a wadi (David or Arogot) different routes between 1 to 4 hours.
- The ancient synagogue and botanical gardens at Ein Gedi The flour cave in the narrow gorge of Nahal Perazim.
The tour includes:
- A private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- 9 hours of guided tour (USD 40 for any additional hour).
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car. All our vehicles are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe.
- Pick-up and drop-off at any point in Israel.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- Parking and toll road fees.
- Available Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, German, French.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.