We offer a Private Tours service to groups of all sizes. We're not called Yourway for nothing – we want you to be able to travel the country and do it your way, in your time, according to your own specific requirements. You'll be provided with a private vehicle and your own personal tour guide who will plan the trip however you wish.You can depend on our guides to ensure a great experience, chosen for their deep knowledge of the country as well as their fun personalities.
The day will kick off with a panoramic view of the city of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives. Take in the contrast between the ancient and the modern, and get a great look at the most fought over area in human history. Heading down to the Kidron Valley, where the Garden of Gethsemane is located, you will be able to touch these historic walls. Entering the Old City, you will take a walk through the Armenian Quarter towards the Western Wall.
After that you will start to walk the Stations of the Cross, passing through the bustling market place. Following in the footsteps of Jesus as he walked with the cross, you will experience the same Byzantine road, the Cardo, that served as the city's central hub in ancient times, and then visit the new, modern Jewish Quarter before visiting King David's Tomb. This is the building believed to be the location of the famous last Supper, located on Mount Zion.
Next you will be able to explore the Ramparts of the old walls, getting a great perspective of this unique site.
Then the tour guide will take you to Bethlehem for the second part of the tour, starting with Manger Square, containing the Church of the Nativity, and then onto the Grotto of the Nativity, where Jesus was born. Other sites to visit include the Catholic Church of St Catherine and the Shepherd's Fields, before returning to the vehicle.
The tour includes:
- A private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- 9 hours of guided tour (USD 40 for any additional hour).
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car. All our vehicles are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe.
- Pick-up and drop-off at any point in Israel.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- Parking and toll road fees.
- Available Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, German, French.
- A moderate dress code is required to enter the holy places. Knees and shoulder must be covered.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.