"Yourway" offers a range of Shore Excursions in Israel. Our tours catered to enable you get to the most at your short stays in Israel. These are all private tours, our touring programs, which can be tailored made according to your interests and the sites you wish to visit. From the port of Haifa, you can discover the north of Israel, such as fascinating places like Acre, Capernaum, Nazareth, Safed, Mount of Beatitudes, Sea of Galilee, Bahai Gardens in Haifa and more. So if you are coming to Israel on a cruise let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable.
Choose your tour guide language: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German.
Pickup and drop off at Haifa port.
Control on your tour schedule.
Walk in Capernaum- the city of Christ.
Visit Yardenit- The baptismal site on the Jordan River.
Visit the most famous churches in Galilee such as Church of Annunciation, Church of the Transfiguration.
Take a view on mount of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
Exit Haifa port east by travelling along Jizrael Valley to arrive at Nazareth where we visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph's carpentry. Onwards via Kafer Cana to view the Mount of Beatitudes and Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish at Tabgha. Stop to view the ruins of the ancient synagogue of Capernaum and the city of Christ. Drive via Tiberias to the site of baptismal on the Jordan River. Return via scenic view of Mt. Tabor, the site of transfiguration.
What is a private tour?
- A Private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel. You are provided with your own private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- You can be collected from any point in Israel.
- The private tours prices do not include lunch and entrance fees.
- Our standard fleet on private tours consist of large and modern Kaia Carnival (Sedona), GMC Savana and others. Our luxury vehicles are Mercedes C and E Class models and Mercedes V Class Mini-buses.
- You can control on your tour schedule.
- Up to 9 hours a day.
- Every additional hour - $40
- Not included lunch, entrance fees, parking and toll road fees.
- On Fridays, Saturdays & High Holidays the Holocaust Museum is closed.
Cancellation fee of 5% charged for Cancellation up to 72 hours in advance.
Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification 24 hours in advance
Non show - No refund.
Sites During The Tour
Below you can find the list of the sites we'll see during the tour: