"Yourway" offers a range of Shore Excursions in Israel. Our tours catered to enable you get to the most at your short stays in Israel. These are all private tours, our touring programs, which can be tailored made according to your interests and the sites you wish to visit. From the port of Haifa, you can discover the north of Israel, such as fascinating places like Acre, Capernaum, Nazareth, Safed, Mount of Beatitudes, Sea of Galilee, Bahai Gardens in Haifa and more. So if you are coming to Israel on a cruise let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable.
Explore the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth!
Travel with a professional private tour guide.
Choose your tour guide language: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German.
Pickup and drop off at Haifa port.
Control on your tour schedule.
Visit Masada - the 2000-year-old fortress and palace which built by King Herod.
Float on the salt-rich Dead Sea water.
Cover your body with therapeutic mud.
Travel with Yourway, and let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable.
Exit Haifa port south-east towards the Judean Desert via the inn of the Good Samaritan. Ascend Massada by cable car to tour the 2000-year-old fortress and palace built by King Herod. Drive via Ein Gedi and Qumran, overview the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Float in the mineral-rich Dead
- at 400m. below sea level, the lowest place on earth. Take a mud-bath! And benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud. Drive back to Jerusalem with over view of Jericho and old Roman Road.Return to Haifa Port.
- Kibbutz Almog a museum that displays the reconstruction of the Dead Sea Scrolls Jericho.
- Visit the oldest and lowest city of the world (Palestinian Authority Territory) Guided tour of the site of Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Ein Gedi nature resort.
- Walking in a wadi (David or Arogot) different routes between 1 to 4 hours.
- The ancient synagogue and botanical gardens at Ein Gedi The flour cave in the narrow gorge of Nahal Perazim.
What is a private tour?
- A Private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel. You are provided with your own private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- You can be collected from any point in Israel.
- The private tours prices do not include lunch and entrance fees.
- Our standard fleet on private tours consist of large and modern Kaia Carnival (Sedona), GMC Savana and others. Our luxury vehicles are Mercedes C and E Class models and Mercedes V Class Mini-buses.
- You can control on your tour schedule.
- Up to 9 hours a day.
- Every additional hour - $40
- Not included lunch, entrance fees, parking and toll road fees.
Cancellation fee of 5% charged for Cancellation up to 72 hours in advance.
Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification 24 hours in advance
Non show - No refund.
Sites During The Tour
Below you can find the list of the sites we'll see during the tour: