"Yourway" offers a range of Shore Excursions in Israel. Our tours catered to enable you get to the most at your short stays in Israel. These are all private tours, our touring programs, which can be tailored made according to your interests and the sites you wish to visit. From the port of Haifa, you can discover the north of Israel, such as fascinating places like Acre, Capernaum, Nazareth, Safed, Mount of Beatitudes, Sea of Galilee, Bahai Gardens in Haifa and more. You can also discover the holy city of Jerusalem and the dead sea - the lowest point on earth . So if you are coming to Israel on a cruise let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable.
Explore Jerusalem with our professional private tour guide.
Choose your tour guide language: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German.
Pickup and drop off at Haifa port.
Control on your tour schedule.
Overlook Jerusalem and the Temple Mount esplanade.
Visit popular holy places such as: Church of holy spelchure, the Western Wall and the Garden of Gethsemane.
Visit Bethlehem- home town of King David and the birthplace of Jesus.
Walk to the Church of Nativity and descend to the grotto, where Jesus was laid in the manger.
Exit Haifa port east for drive to Jerusalem. Arrive to the Mount of Olives, overlook Jerusalem and the Temple Mount esplanade. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city .Enter the 500 year old city ramparts to visit The Western (Wailing) Wall.
Walk through the local Bazaar, the Christian Quarter, the Stations of the Cross (Via Dolorosa ) and the site of the crucifixion the -Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Walk along the 1700-year-old Byzantine main street, the Cardo, and the renovated Jewish Quarter.Ascend Mt. Zion - Hall of last supper, David's tomb - enter the 500 year old city ramparts.
Enter Bethlehem via Manger Square, where the Church of the Nativity is located. Overlook the shepherd fields and return to meeting point. Return to the port.
- The Western Wall tunnel (advanced booking)
- The Citadel of David.
- The Shrine of the Book.
- The Knesset.
- The Holyland model of Jerusalem.
- Yad Vashem holocaust museum.
- Israel supreme court.
- Rabin’s tomb on Mt. Herzl.
What is a private tour?
- A Private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel. You are provided with your own private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- You can be collected from any point in Israel.
- The private tours prices do not include lunch and entrance fees.
- Our standard fleet on private tours consist of large and modern Kaia Carnival (Sedona), GMC Savana and others. Our luxury vehicles are Mercedes C and E Class models and Mercedes V Class Mini-buses.
- You can control on your tour schedule.
- Up to 9 hours a day.
- Every additional hour - $40
- Not included lunch, entrance fees, parking and toll road fees.
- On Fridays, Saturdays & High Holidays the Holocaust Museum is closed.
Cancellation fee of 5% charged for Cancellation up to 72 hours in advance.
Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification 24 hours in advance
Non show - No refund.
Sites During The Tour
Below you can find the list of the sites we'll see during the tour: