"Yourway" offers a range of Shore Excursions in Israel. Our tours catered to enable you get to the most at your short stays in Israel. These are all private tours, our touring programs, which can be tailored made according to your interests and the sites you wish to visit. From the port of Haifa, you can discover the north of Israel, such as fascinating places like Acre, Capernaum, Nazareth, Safed, Mount of Beatitudes, Sea of Galilee, Bahai Gardens in Haifa and more. You can also discover the holy city of Jerusalem and the dead sea - the lowest point on earth . So if you are coming to Israel on a cruise let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable.
Exit Haifa port south for drive to Jerusalem via the coastal road. Arrive to the Mount of Olives, overlook Jerusalem and the Temple Mount esplanade. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the wallsof the city. Enter the 500 year old city ramparts to visit The Western (Wailing) Wall.
Walk through the local Bazaar, the Christian Quarter, the Stations of the Cross(Via Dolorosa ) and the site of the crucifixion the - Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Walk along the 1700-year-old Byzantine main street, the Cardo, and the renovated Jewish Quarter. Continue to the Yad Vashem holocaust museum, and then take a short tour of the New city. Return to Haifa port.
- The Western Wall tunnel (advanced booking)
- The Citadel of David.
- The Shrine of the Book.
- The Knesset.
- The Holyland model of Jerusalem.
- Yad Vashem holocaust museum.
- Israel supreme court.
- Rabin’s tomb on Mt. Herzl.
What is a private tour?
- A Private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel. You are provided with your own private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- You can be collected from any point in Israel.
- The private tours prices do not include lunch and entrance fees.
- Our standard fleet on private tours consist of large and modern Kaia Carnival (Sedona), GMC Savana and others. Our luxury vehicles are Mercedes C and E Class models and Mercedes V Class Mini-buses.
- You can control on your tour schedule.
- Up to 9 hours a day.
- Every additional hour - $40
- Not included lunch, entrance fees, parking and toll road fees.
- On Fridays, Saturdays & High Holidays the Holocaust Museum is closed.