Gofra beach is a place where you come and leave your worries at the door and come and enjoy the sound of the waves and tingling light breeze coming from the Kineret
Gofra beach is an enchanting beach on the eastern bank of the Kineret. It is a long coastline the length of 1,500 meters and along it is a small forest. The beach is open all week, for vehicles and building tents.
The beach has to offer:
- a beach that may adopt for camping and families.
- an active sulfur fountain.
- Organized parking.
- a clean and well maintained beach.
- Docking for boats
- with direct entrance to the water.
- a boardwalk with disabled accessibility.
- Cafeteria, supermarket and camping equipment.
- Restrooms and hot showers.
- refrigerators for rent.
Price per vehicle: 85 NIS per 24 hours.New at Gofra beach: "five star beach " at the site there have been allocated 18 more lots for lovers of the resort who want a bit extra. For the vacationer a 40 square meter marked lot. At the lot: an electricity point. A 3000 liter refrigerator a picnic table lighting using the lot requires an extra fee.