We offer a Private Tours service to groups of all sizes. We're not called Yourway for nothing – we want you to be able to travel the country and do it your way, in your time, according to your own specific requirements. You'll be provided with a private vehicle and your own personal tour guide who will plan the trip however you wish.You can depend on our guides to ensure a great experience, chosen for their deep knowledge of the country as well as their fun personalities.
The tour begins at a lookout point of the Old City of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives, with a fantastic view of the Temple Mount. The first stop in the Old City will be King David's Tomb on Mount Zion, on the bottom floor of a structure that also contains the hall said to be the location of the Last Supper.
After entering through Zion Gate, the next site on the itinerary is the 16th Century synagogues in the Jewish Quarter, passing through the ancient Byzantine street the Cardo. Here you will delve into the lives of the citizens of ancient Jerusalem by looking at the Herodian ruins of mansions and other structures.
Before leaving the Jewish Quarter, you will pay a visit to the Holiest site in Judaism, the Western Wall & the tunnels. Exiting through Dung Gate, the tour will continue onto the 3,000 year old remains of the City of David, and you will learn about the intricate water system that tells the story of the ancient city's military issues and population growth.
The tour includes:
- A private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- 9 hours of guided tour (USD 40 for any additional hour).
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car. All our vehicles are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe.
- Pick-up and drop-off at any point in Israel.
- Entrance fees to City of David and the Western Wall Tunnels.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- Parking and toll road fees.
- Available Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, German, French.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
- A moderate dress code is required to enter the holy places. Knees and shoulder must be covered.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.