offer a Private Tours service to groups of all sizes. We're not called Yourway
for nothing – we want you to be able to travel the country and do it your way,
in your time, according to your own specific requirements. You'll be provided
with a private vehicle and your own personal tour guide who will plan the trip
however you wish. You can depend on our guides to ensure a great experience, chosen
for their deep knowledge of the country as well as their fun personalities.
Explore Caesarea with the most professional, experienced Israel tour guides.
Customize your private tour according to your wish.
Choose your tour guide language: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German.
Control your tour schedule any time.
Let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable.
In ancient times Caesarea was a Phoenician fisherman’s village known as Migdal Shorshan, Alexander the Great conquered the village. Herod recognized the city’s potential and changed it to a prosperous port, Calling it Caesarea in the name of Augustus Caesar. After the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple - the city became the country’s capital.
Continue to Zichron, the 19th century walkway, Beit Nili, the Winery built by the Baron. Haifa, visit the Bahai Gardens, the German templar settlement and a panoramic overview of the city and the bay. Return via Druze villages and visit the marketplace of Daliat-El-Carmel. Visit the Muhraka and magnificent overview of the Jezreel Valley. Drive to Haifa and visit the magnificent Bahai Gardens with a Haifa view. Return to the Hotel.
- Glassware Museum at Tel Dor Ein Hod-Artists village Beit Shearim
- Center of the Sanhedrin
- The Ancient Supreme Court Meggido - the capital of the Galilee during period of the Kings.
The tour includes:
- A private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- 9 hours of guided tour (USD 40 for any additional hour).
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car. All our vehicles are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe.
- Pick-up and drop-off at any point in Israel.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- Parking and toll road fees.
- Available Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, German, French.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.
Cancellation fee of 5% charged for Cancellation up to 72 hours in advance.
Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification 24 hours in advance
Non show - No refund.