offer a Private Tours service to groups of all sizes. We're not called Yourway
for nothing – we want you to be able to travel the country and do it your way,
in your time, according to your own specific requirements. You'll be provided
with a private vehicle and your own personal tour guide who will plan the trip
however you wish. You can depend on our guides to ensure a great experience, chosen
for their deep knowledge of the country as well as their fun personalities.
Bethlehem, which means house of bread in Hebrew, is of course famous for being the birthplace of Jesus, as well as being King David's hometown.
The tour will start at Manger Square where one of the world's oldest churches still stands – The Church of the Nativity. Below this you'll see a grotto and find the exact location where it is believed that Jesus was born. Also in this area is the Church of St. Catherine and the Milk Grotto, where it is said that Mary nursed Jesus as a baby.
Still in Bethlehem you'll see the Shepherd's Fields and the local church.
From here you'll drive through the Judean Desert, passing by the Inn of the Good Samaritan and stopping at sea level on the way to the world's oldest city – Jericho. First off will be Tel Essutan, where archaeological findings give us some insight into the famous destruction of the Canaanite walls led by Joshua during his conquest of the Land of Israel. The next stop will be the Sycamore tree that Zacchaeus climbed as Jesus walked by in order to get a better view, followed by a view of the Mount of Temptation. Finally, you will visit Ancient Jericho, where 25 ancient cities have been uncovered.
The tour includes:
- A private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- 9 hours of guided tour (USD 40 for any additional hour).
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car. All our vehicles are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe.
- Pick-up and drop-off at any point in Israel.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- Parking and toll road fees.
- Available Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, German, French.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
- A moderate dress code is required to enter the holy places. Knees and shoulder must be covered.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.