"Yourway" offers a range of Shore Excursions in Israel. Our tours catered to enable you get to the most at your short stays in Israel. These are all private tours, our touring programs, which can be tailored made according to your interests and the sites you wish to visit. From the port of Ashdod, you can visit the old city of Jerusalem, the city of Bethlehem, and the lowest place on earth - the Dead Sea. So If you are coming to Israel on a cruise let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable..
Explore the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth!
Travel with a professional private tour guide.
Choose your tour guide language: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German.
Pickup and drop off at Ashdod port.
Control on your tour schedule.
Visit Masada - the 2000-year-old fortress and palace which built by King Herod.
Float on the salt-rich Dead Sea water.
Cover your body with therapeutic mud.
Travel with Yourway, and let us make your tour in Israel the most memorable and unforgettable.
Exit Ashdod port south-east towards the Judean Desert via the inn of the Good Samaritan. Ascend Masada by cable car to tour the 2000-year-old fortress and palace built by King Herod. Drive via Ein Gedi and Qumran, overview the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea - at 400m. below sea level, the lowest place on earth. Take a mud-bath! And benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud. Drive back to Jerusalem with overview of Jericho and old Roman Road. Return to Ashdod Port.
More Recommended sites for you
- Kibbutz Almog, a museum that displays the reconstruction of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Jericho, visit the oldest and lowest city of the world (Palestinian Authority Territory
- Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Ein Gedi nature resort, walking in a wadi (David or Arugot) different routes between 1 to 4 hours.
- The ancient synagogue and botanical gardens at Ein Gedi.
- The flour cave in the narrow gorge of Nahal Perazim.
What is a private tour?
- A Private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel. You are provided with your own private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- You can be collected from any point in Israel.
- The private tours prices do not include lunch and entrance fees.
- Our standard fleet on private tours consist of large and modern Kaia Carnival (Sedona), GMC Savana and others. Our luxury vehicles are Mercedes C and E Class models and Mercedes V Class Mini-buses.
- You can control on your tour schedule.
- Up to 200 km OR 9 hours a day.
- Every extra km - $1.5
- Every additional hour - $40
- Not included lunch, entrance fees, parking and toll road fees.
- Recommended hats, bathing suit, towels, sun protection.
Cancellation fee of 5% charged for Cancellation up to 72 hours in advance.
Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification 24 hours in advance
Non show - No refund.
Sites During The Tour
Below you can find the list of the sites we'll see during the tour: